expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

wtorek, 9 czerwca 2015

PinkyParadise - review (Blind and Violet lenses) [ENG]



 I received a small package from PinkyParadise and couldn't wait to open it! 
 Their lenses are wonderful so I was really looking forward to them :D





The lenses were securely packed and the delivery was extremely fast. Even though Korea is thousands of miles away, the package arrived in a week!
I also received a cute little container for my lenses, the one shaped like colourful cookies. I love it!
Pinky sent me a freebie too! A special hair-slide for keeping my hair at bay when putting on my lenses or doing make-up :3





Princess Pinky Cosplay White Mesh (With Prescription)
Diameter: 14.5mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Life Span: 1 year disposal
What inside: One pair of lenses and one Macaron lens case


The blind lenses have always fascinated me! They have been catching my eye for quite some time and finally it's my eye who caught them! :D 
Each lens is packed separately in a small, tight, glass container. Each container is labelled with information on the lens inside; the dioptre is written on top of it.
If you find yourself in a pickle and don't know how to open the container, I've got a short instruction for you ^_^




Here is a close-up of the lenses. They are very delicate and soft to touch. It surprised me, as I was expecting a rather stiff texture from such lenses.



Another pleasant surprise! They are very comfortable to wear! Because they are so delicate, putting them on and taking them off is very simple; plus, they don't dry out your eyes :3 Despite my hazel eyes, the lenses provide an excellent cover. Their only con is that your vision is a bit foggy but you can't avoid that. This is the only pair of lenses I have to put on just after doing my make-up


Tyrande makeup from World of Warcraft 


Diana makeup from League of Legends


The lenses work perfectly for many make-ups and cosplays. I am unbelievably happy I have them! 

Comfort: 9/10 (due to foggy vision)
Colour: 10/10
Cover: 10/10



Remember to use 'OfficialAndrasta' code to recive cute animal lens case and mystery gift for each pair of lenses you will buy!


EOS Fairy Viole


 
 Diameter: 14.5mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.8mm
Life Span: 1 Year Disposal
What inside: One pair of lenses and one Macaron lens case




I was looking for very deep purple lenses which would look nicely on my eyes and out of many purple lenses Pinky has to offer, I chose these :3
Each lens is packed separately in a small, tight, glass container. Each container is labelled with information on the lens inside; the dioptre is written on top of it.
If you find yourself in a pickle and don't know how to open the container, I've got a short instruction for you ^_^







As soon as I peeked inside the container I knew I made the right choice. They are super-cute! They have a beautiful colour and are very soft to touch.
The lenses look more natural thanks to their black shading.
 



Here they are! I know that when I order something from PinkyParadise, I'll get what I see! They are very comfortable, don't dry your eyes out or blur your vision and they cover extremely well :3 I am sure I'll be wearing them every day to match my purple hair.
 



They are beautiful, I would totally recommend them!


Comfort: 10/10 
Colour: 10/10
Cover: 10/10

Remember to use 'OfficialAndrasta' code to recive cute animal lens case and mystery gift for each pair of lenses you will buy!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz